London - Graduate Engineers
This is an opportunity for a Graduate to join a team and a company working in a vibrant and stimulating environment, where enthusiasm and application is rewarded across all areas.
Attractive packages including competitive salaries and bonuses paid bi-annually, combined with tremendous career opportunities available to qualified candidates.
We are an ambitious practice focused on the delivery of many exciting and innovative projects.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Structural or Civil Engineering
Brief Description of Duties:
- Adopting the company ethos and approach, and adapting and evolving the ethos as the company grows
- Undertaking concept work, sketching and preparing drawings
- Undertaking design calculations for steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber elements
- Working within a project team, liaising with CAD personnel, compiling contract documents and drawings
- Attendance at some project and site meetings
- Part-time construction supervision of works
- Assisting in document control/document issues
Work experience is not essential. For a discussion please call reception on 020 8390 9097 or e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org